Re: I'm not to Stowe, because...

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm not to Stowe, because...
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:20:34 -0400
Nice day for a drive, bad day for a rebuild. Very sorry about the problem.
You might get lucky with the rebuild and find it does not need to much.
Have you joined any clubs like BCNH yet? someone could come over and help
you with it getting a good diagnosis. Maybe you can get back on the road
before too long although Stowe could be pushing it. Let's get going as a
group and get you back. I am only about 1.5-2 hours away, maybe I can be of
help.
Carl French
Alfred, Maine
You are fortunate to have Brit-Tek and Sam from Britbits so near by.