Re: initial questions, parts storage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: initial questions, parts storage
From: Warren Kring <wkring@home.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:22:30 -0400
Pick up several packages of each size of the Zip lock baggies with the
write-on label, and a permanent ink fine point marker.  The pint sizes
are good for bolts and studs, while the gallon sizes will hold things
such as the oil pump.

For example as you take the oil pan off have a bag for just the oil pan
bolts.
Keep the parts labeled and separated as you would receive them if you
were ordering from a vendor.  Keep all the bags together in card board
boxes.
Also have a note book for notes and sketches as you take things apart.

As you clean parts, use a second bag to hold the clean part, since the
original bag will be greasy.