Re: Competition Roll Bars

To: g_wakefield@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Competition Roll Bars
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:21:25 -0500
Try Kirk Racing at 205 823-6025.  I recently called them for a quote on a
roll bar for my Midget project.  They quoted $285.  Ask about cages for
the MGB, if you find you need one, I don't think they had one for the
Midget.

Autopower sells a "u-weld-it" attachment to their roll bars to make them
cages.  Total cost for a cage was about $550 for a Midget.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD