RE: Interesting eBay MGB Item!

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interesting eBay MGB Item!
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:06:40 -0400
Sold for $103.50

Don't think I would have bought it, to many eyes monitoring the Net these
days.  Common sense tells me it's not legal but who knows!

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash
Ayer, MA USA
NAMGBR 2-1172
74B decrepit but running!
http://home.earthlink.net/~jroverca/

430057611&r=
0&t=0 >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

It is probably legal as long as you are selling a VIN plate and title as a
"collectible" item rather than for any illegal purpose, such as putting the
VIN plate on a different car.  Owning it is probably legal...using it on
another car could get you in trouble.  I'm sure the seller doesn't have any
other reason in mind, except as a collectible item.

RIGHT!!!!!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget