Re: scarey spiders

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: scarey spiders
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:57:29 EDT
In a message dated 9/14/00 2:08:18 PM, 77MGB@excite.com writes:

<< In NE Arkansas, brown recluse are very common, although they are not
aggressive.  The ASU Museum storage rooms  have a healthy population as
well, based on traps that are collected & sent to the biology department for
ID. >>

Just two weeks ago my wife was bitten by an unknown and unseen spider.  At
first the docs thought it was a brown recluse, but since her arm didn't start
to fester and ulcerate they changed their minds.  Still, her arm and hand
hurt a lot for a week, and a hard circle formed around the bite site.  Spooky
stuff.
I understand that Australia is the home of more poisonous spiders than any
land on earth.  Hey, Eric, how do you go about chasing the little deathtraps
out of your lbc?

Jay Donoghue