Re: Petrol problems in Europe

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com
Subject: Re: Petrol problems in Europe
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:45:28 EDT
Jeez!  Premium around here is in the $1.75 - $1.85 range.  All gas prices
drop by at least 10 - 15 cents per gallon if you drive about 25 miles out of
the immediate Philadelphia area, and even lower if you cross the bridge to
NJ.  And NJ doesn't have any self-service stations either.

It certainly doesn't make any sense.

Allen

In a message dated 9/14/00 1:16:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,