Need help in Wisconsin...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need help in Wisconsin...
From: Jeremy Anthony Kinsey <jer@mia.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:17:24 -0500
Long time list member, but have never really participated.  My name is
Jeremy Kinsey, and together with my father we have been working on a
ground up restoration of a 1974 1/2 MBG (rubber bumber).. We converted it
to Chrome bumpers, and I doubt anyone, even an expert could tell.  After
nearly 8 (yes eight) years of working on this car, we are at a road block
or two.  What I am looking for is someone in the Wisconsin, perhaps,
SouthEast Wisconsin area that knows the following:

Wiring/Electrical
Brakes
Engine...

Among other things.

We need to get this car done before we die.  We are almost done.  All we
need is someone to help us with the wiring, get the engine running in
peak condition, get the brakes done (front) disc only, and a few other
things.  We have about 8K in body and paint work on this car, and nearly
$15,000 to date, so someone with that tender touch would be a plus.

I live in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, and am not too far from Milwaukee, if
there is someone in that area that works on MGB's.  I would like to get
this work underway ASAP, and we will pay cash, check, whatever.

If you can tackle this, our final stages of restoration, please either
email me at jer@mia.net or call me directly at 262-248-6759.  Again, ask
for Jeremy.

PS.. She is British Racing Green of course, and looks beautiful!!!

Again, please be sure to email, or call.. I rarely read list messages.

thanx,

Regards,
Jeremy Anthony Kinsey
VP Network Operations        Colocate Your G4 Cube at cubelocation.com

www.bella-mia.com                     Maria's Internet Access
                                            www.mia.net
                                           www.dslone.com
Bella Mia, Inc.
401 Host Drive                        e-mail: jer@mia.net
Lake Geneva, WI. 53147      Phone: (262)248-6759  Fax: (262)248-6959
USA
 National Internet Access, DSL and Colocation 2375+ numbers and growing!
                       http://www.hostdrive.com