Re: Need help in Wisconsin...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need help in Wisconsin...
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:31:38 -0500
Jeremy,

The guru in our area is Dick Luening and his sons of MG Ltd.
8701 Foresthome Ave.  Greenfield WI 53228
414.529.3200     I have to give you directions though!

He specializes in MGB's and races SCCA.  Really knows his stuff.

For parts: call our own lister, Peter Caldwell at World Wide AutoParts
in Madison.   1.800.362.1025  or email:  nosimport@mailbag.com
***** star rating!!

Give me a call 262.763.6815

Regards,