Re: Body Work Preparation - Rust and Bondo

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: Re: Body Work Preparation - Rust and Bondo
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:23:48 -0400
Mike,

If you apply "Naval Jelly" to the rusty metal, the cancer will be stopped.
Rustoleum Rusty Metal Primer has worked well for me in the past, but DuPont Zinc
Chromate Primer (aerosol cans are available in auto paint stores) is supposed to
be better, and it is a really cool green color. Not only will it stick
tenaciously to steel but so will it stick to aluminum, or brass, or bronze.

Jim