Re: Torque Spec Needed...

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Torque Spec Needed...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:51:58 -0600
The problem with this message is that I missed the first part or have
forgotten it.

I don't worry much about repeat questions but they are looked upon as a
problem on other lists that I am on. To fix that, people are encouraged to
use the list archives first before posing a question. And if its a repeat
question, they get flamed for asking before looking at the archives.

I believe this list has archives. Maybe, if someone has it handy, we should
post it and periodically reference it and/or encourage its use. Good
archives will get you the answer in minutes. Posting to the list will take
hours and maybe even days to get the same answers.

David Councill
67 BGT
71 BGT