Re: Torque Spec Needed...

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Torque Spec Needed...
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:39:33 -0400
There are many questions asked that may be considered  dumb or
inappropriate by many on this list.  However, most on the list members
exhibit mature and socially acceptable behavior by choosing not to
respond in a negative or derogatory manner.  They simply employee the
delete key and press on.  The use of terms such as "moronic" in
reference to any list member should not even appear on this list and
those that choose to do so are acting in a very boorish manner.
In fact, I normally go right for the delete key when I see a couple of
listers names, knowing full well that there is more discontent in
their postings than information, but this time I was fooled into
thinking it was something of interest to.  Rest assured it will be
deleted now.
Mike R