Re: MGB seat rebuilding

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: MGB seat rebuilding
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:09:41 +0100
After studying three sets of seat re-upholstery instructions - including
Porter and the ones that came with the new covers, I got the first seat
cover glued in place before I realised that my (73) seat frames, foams and
covers were handed.  Watch out, the side nearest the tunnel tapers inwards
from rear to front.

PaulH.