RE: 1977 MGB Alternator Despair...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 1977 MGB Alternator Despair...
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:57:50 -0700 (PDT)
If GM did one thing right, it was the old Delco one
wire. It should be noted, that there may be a slight
battery drain in a one wire conversion, compared to
"doin' it right." This may cause the battery to go
flat in a week of unuse.

I printed the delco article for when Lucas gives up
the ghost, but I especially enjoyed the BritSpeak.
Except, we DO NOT say buttocks. We have a much nicer
three lettered term for our bums. :-)

http://pages.prodigy.com/NY/NYC/britspk/ukus1.html

Great site, Larry. Do I need to set Netscape to accept
biscuits? Cherio...

jon

--- Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net> wrote:
> Have you considered a Delco replacement.  I had the
> same challenges you faced
> until I installed the delco.
>
> http://pages.prodigy.net/larryhoy/BritishCarHome.htm

=====
|Check out guitar George, he knows all the cords.|

http://im.yahoo.com/