Re: Leaky front shock

To: "Enrique Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>,
Subject: Re: Leaky front shock
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:41:05 -0700
Hmmm, maybe I misremembered (it was 10 years ago). But mine wasn't a Moss
kit, either. And my shocks leaked before the conversion, which was why I
did it, but they haven't leaked since. Possibly because they're empty, I
suppose. But anyway, I don't understand why you would want to use shock
oil for lubrication. Why not fill 'em with 90w diff lube? That probably
wouldn't be nearly so inclined to leak out, at any rate.

Enrique Claure had this to say:

--

Max Heim