Re: 3 synchro overdrive--fair price

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 3 synchro overdrive--fair price
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:56:32 -0600
That is about as high as you should go and no more. The last one that I
bought cost US$450 for a clean, working 'box. Most are advertised in the
$500-$700 range, but I find that the higher-priced ones are listed for
much longer. YMMV. As a buyer, I have to admit that I gasp at the higher
end of this range. Particularly with the lousy US Cdn dollar exchange
rate these days.

Dave Q.
As & Bs