Generator for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Generator for sale
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:54:11 EDT
Anyone want a Lucas Generator?  Rebuilt, sold to me by Moss, I used it for less
than 1000 miles on my Magnette (fits any B-series I'd think that uses a
generator... MGA and MGB especially) until I was able to get a NOS endplate for
the original date coded Generator.  I wanted to keep the 1959 date code on mine
and this one doens't look identical.  This generator is what Moss sells as a
replacement for all generators, but you will notice that it is not identical to
earlier cars.  I think they are $67 new, I'll sell mine for $40 with 1000 miles
on it?  you pay to ship.

I'd have put this is the autojumble but nobody subscribes
-John