Re: Brake Fluid

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:36:45 -0400
That's sort of what I was thinking at the end of my last comment,
however in reverse.  If the SBBF is heavier than water, then any
condensation would float on top of the fluid in the reservoir until it
evaporated.  It seems to me that a difference in specific gravity
between brands could explain why some folks have a corrosion problem and
others don't.

Chris K.