Re: Sad Note - Mike Lishego passes

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sad Note - Mike Lishego passes
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:50:05 -0600
This is indeed sad news. Some may recall that he made the cover of MG
Driver a few issues ago, driving his topless MGB during a snow storm. I got
a laugh out of the story he gave on this list concerning that trek.

And on that note, I clicked on the link provided and there is another
picture of his winter drive.

David Councill
67 MG BGT
71 MG BGT