Re: Sad Note - Mike Lishego passes

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sad Note - Mike Lishego passes
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:19:20 -0700
That is a damn shame.  I talked to Mike quite a bit over the Net and in
fact I host his web page for car related stuff:

http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/

I will definately be leaving it in place in his memory.  I remember that
he always had a kind word and a helping hand for people having car
problems on the list and had a very positive outlook on life.  He will
be missed.

Skye Poier

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)