Re: Oh Sh*^

To: <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oh Sh*^
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:04:38 -0400
As to your first comment. I got it in the divorce settlement, she got the
Neon!! hehehe I have another car but it needs engine work too and then it
is for sale. Although I may sell it now. Anyboy want an Artero???

larry

At this exact moment in time 9/22/00 3:01 PM, ATWEDITOR@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>In a message dated 9/22/00 2:08:25 PM, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:
>
><< Help!!!!!
>I was checking the oil this AM and discovered bits of metal in the oil.
>My guess - I got a bearing that is coming apart. Now I have a real
>problem. The Midget is my only car!!! So that stops parking the car,
>pulling the engine and doing a rebuild. So I have the thought that I will
>slap some bearings into it to give me a bit more time while I find an
>engine I can rebuild so I can do a swap on a weekend. Unless somebody has
>a running 1500 spare in the Eastern PA region they wanna let go cheap!!!
>;-) Or if somebody nearby has a rebuilt 1500 I can swap in, then I can
>rebuild the one I have and give that one back to them. Or a rebuildable
>short block would work too. Or, or, or ......?? >>
>
>Two comments:
>First--What were you thinking?  An MG as you ONLY CAR?  Wow, more guts
>than....
>Second--Remember that The Rocks is next weekend, and usually has a number of
>cars for sale there.  I know it is a good hike from Philly, but perhaps you
>can bum a ride with a nearby listers.  Good luck, and hope to see you there.
>
>Jay Donoghue
>72B
>72B-GT
>66 Mustang