Oh Sh*^

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh Sh*^
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:04:51 -0400
Help!!!!!
I was checking the oil this AM and discovered bits of metal in the oil.
My guess - I got a bearing that is coming apart. Now I have a real
problem. The Midget is my only car!!! So that stops parking the car,
pulling the engine and doing a rebuild. So I have the thought that I will
slap some bearings into it to give me a bit more time while I find an
engine I can rebuild so I can do a swap on a weekend. Unless somebody has
a running 1500 spare in the Eastern PA region they wanna let go cheap!!!
;-) Or if somebody nearby has a rebuilt 1500 I can swap in, then I can
rebuild the one I have and give that one back to them. Or a rebuildable
short block would work too. Or, or, or ......??

Suggestions???

Larry
with very sick Midget 1500

Larry Macy