Re: Any interest in GT vent window rubber?

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any interest in GT vent window rubber?
From: Don Markham <DMarkham@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
Stuart  & the rest of the list,
I just placed an order for BOTH GT Vent Window seals from Moss and Bill is
correct in his statement about both being available very soon. Moss is
accepting backorders for the R/H which will ship in about 3 weeks. If you
need these seals now is the time to get them.

Don Markham
72 MGB GT

I just spoke to Moss.  They have the GT vent window seal for the L/H side in
stock - price $16.95.  The R/H side is out of stock but expected in on the
29th of September

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html