Any interest in GT vent window rubber?

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any interest in GT vent window rubber?
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 09:47:25 -0700
Unlike the roadster, these are no longer available for the GT. Karr
Rubber will quote a price to make these, and I've pulled the complete
frames from the '67 parts car and can send the rubber seals to Karr for
an estimate.

Tooling costs will be high, so the only way to make this cost effective
is to get a group purchase together, so please let me know if you would
be interested and what you would be willing to pay.  The roadster's are
about $50/set, these would most likely be double that, maybe less if
enough folks want them.  If there is not enough interest I won't bother
getting a quote.

http://karrrubber.com/karrproducts/prod04.htm

--
Stuart MacMillan