Re:Oil filters, Was: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Oil filters, Was: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:23:30 -0600
The NAPA Gold 1300 looks like a quality filter. When I bought my 67 BGT
last year, I bought the standard insert filter (the style sold by Moss and
the other distributers). When I pulled the canister off and saw the NAPA
1300 filter already in there that I was replacing with this big clumpy
thing, I knew then that I had to make a note to get my next replacement
from Napa. Since then, I've been getting all my filters from Napa including
the 1300.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT