Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, economu@whidbey.com
Subject: Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux
From: Hlsinger@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:05:49 EDT
In a message dated 9/26/00 12:55:20 PM Central Daylight Time, Ajhsys@aol.com
writes:

> f I did, I would start with the Dana (wix) filter and then the Mobile One
>   (if it is made for the upright canister type)? Any others to test? Who
> makes
>   the Moss units? >>
I have done some contract work where some of this stuff is made.  Filters are
just like oil, many brands made in one place from the same source material.
Filter paper for a Ford filter would be the same as for a chevy  or datsun or
Mercedes in the same brand.  I have a Midget also.  I have ben using Wix
brand with good results.  These are in white boxes and are available several
places around my area.  I have not been able to find a Mobil One around my
area so no experience.

Alex H.
71 Midget
Tulsa, OK