Re: British vs. English (sorta LBC related)

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: British vs. English (sorta LBC related)
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:59:25 -0500
Ok Paul,

  We can learn the darnedest things on these LBC lists!  It brings up
some questions though.

  Is a King of England, who used to be the Prince of Wales, the King of
England or the King of Britain?  Does this same king reign over the UK?
If so what is his real title?  Not trying to be a pest but I've often
wondered about these interactions.

  For LBC content, does any member of the English royal family drive a
LBC?

  Cheers,

  CR