RE: Bosch Platinum, shitty plugs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bosch Platinum, shitty plugs?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:37:59 -0600
I agree from my own experience. I had problems with the Bosch platinums
missing and/or fouling. Never had similar problems with the other brands
even after high mileage. I usually have been using Champions or Autolites
because they are cheaper and are often on sale. NGKs also worked good but
cost considerably more than Champions or Autolites for similar performance.

David Councill
67 BGT
71 BGT