Re: Bosch Platinum, shitty plugs?

To: spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bosch Platinum, shitty plugs?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:36:26 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/00 7:07:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo writes:

<< Hi list, I have been reading several Bosch platinum bashing threads on
 other car lists. I have them on my MGB right now and I wonder if I should
 swap to NGK or Champion? My car seems to work fine with the platinums but
 maybe it will work even better with the NGK? TIA, Enrique >>

I use NGK plugs in both my cars and never have a problem.  No real experience
(recently) with Bosch.  Plugs are cheap.  If you foul one, have a set of NGKs
on hand and switch.  I really don't think you will notice a performance
difference by changing good plugs for another brand of good plugs.

Just my 2 pence.  YMMV.  We Tight!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget