Re: [Re: Peco Exhaust System]

To: "MG Board" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Peco Exhaust System]
From: Matthew Trebelhorn <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>
Date: 2 Oct 00 11:40:30 EDT
I was probably the one complaining a few months ago about fitting problems
with the PECO exhaust.  Fiting it to a non-PECO header (LCB, 1 7/8") was a
hassle.  I had to cut almost 24" of pipe from the lengths that came with the
kit, but once I got it all figured out, it works pretty well.  Be sure to give
yourself plenty of time to do it, and make sure you've got tools to cut the
pipe, and it won't be a killer.  Sounds good once it's done!

Matt