Re: JB Weld or similar question

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: JB Weld or similar question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:41:00 -0700
I would think a Helicoil thread insert would be a better longterm
solution, if it's even possible in that location. I would be dubious that
JB Weld would hold given the small size of the threads (I assume you
aren't proposing to glue the carburetor body together).

Matthew Trebelhorn had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149