Re: Charge indicator light

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Charge indicator light
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:40:58 -0700
Hmm, another possibility is that you are just seeing light leakage from
the instrument cluster lights. At least in my 66, there is not much
effective baffling around the tachometer light. Some of it spills out
into the footwell. Since the warning lamp housing also seems to be a
loose fit into the back of the tach, it is conceivable that some light is
spilling into it, as well, making it appear to glow dimly. I suppose you
could check this by turning off the light switch with the engine running.

Just a thought...

James Nazarian Jr had this to say:

--

Max Heim