Re: MGB Tube Shocks

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tube Shocks
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:13:30 -0400
...again... that's how and why it started  (this time!)

the comparison was $$ vs performance of well warn and
suspected weak Armstrongs vs. the low $$ gas tube
shock conversion.

.... so my description of the differences as questioned... and
results as tested and described on my own car.... stands on it's
own original merits.     :-)

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com