Re: MGB Tube Shocks

To: mgbob@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Tube Shocks
From: "Jesse Robinson" <jesserobinson2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 14:40:17 GMT
Bob,

I agree... especially I'm since I'm in Chicago.  Last Friday I was on the
phone with Peter and had a very long and in-depth conversation about shocks.
  I was very impressed with his knowledge and commitment to re-building
armstrong shocks!  WOW, what a guy!  I will definately go to him once my
pocket book allows.

Thanks,
Jesse
'70 MGB