Re: TD clutch?

To: Steve Tritle <stritle@epix.net>
Subject: Re: TD clutch?
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 17:55:36 -0400
Steve,

     Check back issues of TSO.  In the not too distant past, there was an Tech
Tip on how to make, and use, a tool for removing the broken end.  One of the
TD'ers from NC at the GOF had it happen and one of the members just happened to
have the tool with him.  The half shaft was changed in the hotel parking lot in
couple of hours.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/