Re: Formula One Grand Prix (NO SPOILER)

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>,
Subject: Re: Formula One Grand Prix (NO SPOILER)
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:09:54 -0400
> Hi all,
>    Did any of you watch the Japanese F1 Grand Prix?
>
> Rick

Yup, magnificent CLEAN race (okay except for the start, and I'm a Schumacher
fan).  I think I may have woke the neighbours up at around 3:30AM yelling
YES YES YES as I watched it live on Speedvision... can't wait for Malaysa.

In other things, I was upset that I didn't get to the Mercer show this
weekend.  Infact I haven't gone to one car show this year!  Well, I did take
a wonderful ride up River Road today... it was great all the way until I got
stuck behind someone who was more interested in looking at the foliage than
fighting oversteer in some of the tighter bends.

And now I have to stack some firewood to regain my TR-6's parking spot...

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6S (as in supercharged!)