Re: Formula One Grand Prix (NO SPOILER)

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Formula One Grand Prix (NO SPOILER)
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:13:34 +0000
Kai M. Radicke wrote:

> > Hi all,
> >    Did any of you watch the Japanese F1 Grand Prix?
> >

> Yup, magnificent CLEAN race (okay except for the start, and I'm a
> Schumacher fan).  I think I may have woke the neighbours up at
> around 3:30AM yelling YES YES YES as I watched it live on
> Speedvision... can't wait for Malaysa.

For once we (in Australia) got to watch the race LIVE and at a DECENT
HOUR.

It was shown here early in the afternoon as we are on a similar time
zone to Japan.  Usually we have to stay up into the early hours on
Sunday night/Monday morning and drag ourselves into work the next day
(only then to have to stay up late again to watch the CART Worl Series
races on the Monday night!!!)

Eric
'68MGB MkII