Re: Water pump<s> question

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>, Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Water pump<s> question
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:12:21 -0600
The earlier '70 water pump has a shorter (or maybe its longer) pulley
shaft. The pulley is a single belt pulley. I know that sometime later (71
or 72?) there was an added fan belt, probably for the air pump. The water
pump got a different length shaft and the two belt pulley.

I just remember that the water pumps are interchangeable so long as you
have the correct pulley to go with it. Otherwise, the fan belt will not
line up.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT