Engine Stand in Portland, OR Area

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Stand in Portland, OR Area
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:06:11 -0700
I have an engine stand that is quite experienced with MGs, available
for loan in the Portland Oregon area.  Rather than sell it, I'd rather
help out some one from the list get their car back on the road.  I
will offer the stand for extended periods.  I also have a real dandy
tool that I invented for removing main bearing saddles on a "B" block
available for short-term loan.  You will need a small pickup to move
the stand - it does not knock down.  All I ask is that it be returned
in good shape for the next person and not leave the area.

If you insist on showiong gratitude or offering thanks, you can twist
my arm with a six pack of something good.

Let me know!

Randy Trautman
69 BGT
94 VFR