RE: I can't believe what hardtops are going for.....

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct@cthompson.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I can't believe what hardtops are going for.....
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:03:36 -0400
My advice is be patient, and keep your eyes and hears open.  I looked for
two years before I found a factory top for my B at what I felt was a
reasonable price, believe I paid $250 for it and I drove to Maine to pick it
up.

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash
Ayer, MA USA
NAMGBR 2-1172
74B decrepit but running!
http://home.earthlink.net/~jroverca/

a pain in the ass.  I wish the one I had lined up in Virginia didn't fall
through.  Oh well....

--
| Chris Thompson                                      ct@cthompson.com |
| 1973 MGB                                    http://cthompson.com/mg/ |