Re: Local MG Car club dues

To: larryhoy@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Local MG Car club dues
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:38:17 -0400

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:46:38 -0600 "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
writes:
> I thought I'd poll the list about this issue.  Our club has had some
> discussions regarding the
> "appropriate" annual dues we should be charging our members.

(snip)

> If you could, would you supply:
>
> Area/city:    State of Connecticut
>
> Marque:       Ct MG Club
>
> Annual dues:  $20
>
> Do new members get a "free" name badge?:      Yes
>
> Are the first year dues the same as subsequent years?:        Yes
>
> I'll also take any extra information you wish to include.
  Considering the cost of printing and mailing the monthly newsletter,
the club loses money on each member.  We have an annual show that nets
about $800 each year, and it is the show that keeps the club solvent.

Bob Howard
(yep, the same one quoted in NY Times on Wednesday) - shameless self
promotion

 Thanks.  I'll post the results when it appears the responses are