Re: Methods of Keeping Your Sanity

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Methods of Keeping Your Sanity
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:48:38 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net> wrote:
> METHODS FOR KEEPING YOUR SANITY
>

>   1.      At lunch time, sit in your parked car with
> sunglasses on and
> point a hair dryer at passing cars.  See if they
> slow down!!!
>
> Blake

hahaha I have a Grand Marguis and I set a big coffee
cup on the dash and it has the same effect when I
cruise up behind someone. Of course I would never do
such a thing to an LBC... ;-]

jon

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly, but surely healing

58 Willys CJ-3B, Buick 231, T90, D18, D44, D25, 33X12.5 BFG's, custom exhaust
by Jenson and Audiovox.

She married me not for what I was, but for what she could make me...

I like work; it fascinates me; I can sit and look at it for hours.

http://im.yahoo.com/