Re: Recipe for pulling engine from 77B

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Recipe for pulling engine from 77B
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:15:26 -0400
At 01:15 PM 10/14/00 -0400, Bud Krueger wrote:
>Carl,
>
>     You just may have started something.  Let me try to figure out when this
>could happen.  Our house is in Plymouth Center, so there are quite a few
>things
>to do for spouses who may come along.  Anybody have any particularly bad
>schedule days in the next few weekends?  Wonder what Hans is up to?
>
>Bud

Other than the next two Sundays I am wide open. I think Hans only came
before because we were taking him to dinner. I have always figured him for
'fair weather' friend. Watch, I'll bet he will come up with some lame
excuse like "I am three thousand miles away and across an ocean" or some
excuse like that. ;->
VBG!

Carl