RE: Recipe for pulling engine from 77B

To: cfrench@cybertours.com, bkrueger@ici.net
Subject: RE: Recipe for pulling engine from 77B
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:13:22 -0400
Yeah Yeah Yeah!

I heard you Carl,

Think about my earlier invitation to have some of you (or perhaps one of
you) coming over and have the next meeting overhere in the Netherlands!
Guess what excuses I would hear from you (possibly your bride would not let
you go, so you had to come together $$$???)

Yes I'm a fair wheater lover - the time I visited Plymouth in March it was
pooring terribly. We went anyway all to the end of Cape Cod and were the
only visitors having a meal in a restaurant overthere.
Found a red Jag E type for sale, but I would not like to have a any british
car from such a salty side....

I would love to come though - but ........

Last time I was over you could not make it - remember?
Frank went to hospital on the same day I was available...

Anyway have fun guys.
We'll see eachother again I'm sure.

Cheers,

Hans