Re: Any advice?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any advice?
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
>   I had a B that was immersed to the door sills in
> water once.  It
> ruined the starter solenoid since the starter is in
> there with the
> solenoid on the bottom.  Another one of those "Why
> the....." (G)

Oh, yes, also rinse any contaminated [ucky]
electrical/electronic items thoroughly with fresh
water and allow to dry completely before powering.
Electrical stuff is OK as long as t's not wet while
it's powered up.

jon

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly, but surely healing

58 Willys CJ-3B, Buick 231, T90, D18, D44, D25, 33X12.5 BFG's, custom exhaust
by Jenson and Audiovox.

She married me not for what I was, but for what she could make me...

I like work; it fascinates me; I can sit and look at it for hours.

http://im.yahoo.com/