Re: adding an ammeter to a RBB

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: adding an ammeter to a RBB
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:43:53 -0700
Bill,

I mounted my ammeter below the radio on my 72 which has the same dash as
your 76, I believe.  I enlarged the right most blank switch knockout (rear
window heater switch) for my mount, leaving the blank next to it for future
possibilities. I split the large brown wire coming from the starter to the
alternator for feed to my ammeter.  I think I used 4 gauge wire to carry the
current.  It's been there for 28 years with no problems.

Dave 72 B