Re: where is the timing mark?!

To: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: where is the timing mark?!
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:59:39 +0100
The timing mark will only move if the pulley (a metal-rubber-metal sandwich
that acts as a harmonic balancer) has delaminated and as such it is a Bad
Thing.

If the TDC marks align on No. 3 (as it sounds like they might) then
something is 180 degrees out, it would be a bit of a coincidence if the
pulley had slipped exactly that.

PaulH.