Re: Bristol Swap Meet

To: "Charles Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, "MGs List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bristol Swap Meet
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:43:43 -0400
> Hey folks... I missed the original post.  When is it?  Not this weekend, I
> hope.  (Got plans.)   So far, I've missed just about every single LBC
event
> and get-together this year.   Grrr..
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles

All British Flea Market
22 October 2000, 9AM to 3PM (rain or shine)
3001 Ford Road, Bristol PA
Contact: Lou Difabio 215.547.4364 (days) or 215.547.4036 (evenings)

Yup, it is this weekend (Sunday).  Fortunately, once I realised it wasn't
Saturday and that the swap was on Sunday all worked out well.

Someone had wanted directions from Northbound I-95 (from Phila).  You'll
want to take the Bristol exit, and make a left hand turn at the exit
intersection onto route 413.  You'll follow R413 for about half a mile
(passing a junkyard and a strip club among other things), and make another
left hand turn at the first light you encounter (there should be a Wawa on
your right, and a beige hardware store to your left).  Follow the road (Ford
Road) a few hunder yards and it'll be on the right in a gravel lot.

Cheers,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6S (as in supercharged!)