Re: &^%$# brake warning light

To: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: &^%$# brake warning light
From: "T. Keith Vezina" <tkvezina@home.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:44:12 -0500
Richard,
My 76 B had the same problem; turned out to be the emergency brake switch.
The pivot for the brake lever is worn, so any bump would shift the lever and
disengage the switch mounted on the transmission tunnel.  The switch is not
adjustable, so I "adjusted" the mounting bracket with a pair of channel-lock
pliers.