RE: adding an ammeter to a RBB (& water)

To: djw69@idt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: adding an ammeter to a RBB (& water)
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 02:35:00 -0400
Fair enough Dave, you've made your point clear.
Basicly you're quite right!
But don't forget our infamous HM Prince of Darkness.
There are new contacts added to the electrical system high current, which
can cause other problems you would not get at all when not having the
ammeter.
As this list has shown there are lots of problems the the Lucas electrics.
I have repeated what the list including well experienced guys a.o. have told
me.
Looking to my brothers Midget and the state of the electrics in it, I sure
not to connect the meter is the best one can do...

Cheers,

Hans

fighting water as well - the garage got flooded yesterday by extreme
rainfall