Re: Full Independant Rear Suspension.

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>,
Subject: Re: Full Independant Rear Suspension.
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:13:04 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe it's just me, but I can think of LOTS of other things I would/could
do with $3100 on my B's other than throw on a new front-end and an
independent rear suspension... I know we had a long thread about tubes
versus levers, but for MY cars, I'm not looking for all-out performance
but simply whatever performance the cars had from new. (Which is enough of
a challenge for me!) That is, I'm looking to 'tour' and not 'flog' my
cars. Again, that's just me.  I am interested in the opinions of others
that race their cars or are looking for higher performance, however.

And maybe a follow-on question - assume that you have an original car, in
good shape (not 100 points but needing minimal-to-no body or mechanical
restoration) - if you had $1500 to spend on your car, how would you spend
it?

[DELUGE MODE ON]

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://im.yahoo.com/